Monday, January 10, 2011

my kitchen

It's VERY rare that my kitchen looks this clean so I took some pics to capture the moment...


I scored the Ikea Henriksdal bar stools on ebay - $100 for all 4! I bought some brand new covers to keep handy - because I have 2 boys! - but they wash so well it'll be ages before I turf these ones.



I copied this 'EAT' display from my favourite TV house - Cougartown. I watched the show every week but barely even listened to the show, I just drooled over Jules' (Courtney Cox) house.


Got this pineapple cookie jar on our last trip to Hawaii and carried it in my hand luggage on the plane trip home just to make sure it got here in one piece. Even though I don't have cookies in it I love it because it reminds me of the trip and the actual day I bought it.


This lamp is from one of my favourite shops, seaweed and sand. We leave it on most nights until we go to bed as it gives off just the perfect amount of light throughout the whole house.


Love love love this photo frame and photo from our 2010 trip to Hawaii. Trying to work out a way to hang it on the wall as the bracket it came with is far to weak for the weight of the frame. For now I like looking at it while I cook.


I saw this idea on Young House Love - they had posted it from another blog but I can't remember which one. Another pineapple - reminds me of Hawaii.


I love you clean white counters. I hope we meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment