Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We have paint!!

After about three years, I finally decided on paint colours for the cubby house. I know it shouldn't have taken me so long to decide, but it was also laziness holding me back. Here is the before -


It was getting so weathered that I worried it wouldn't last long enough for Tyler to get some play time in it. So, here is the after -


I've since painted the stilts and the ladder white as well, but I don't have an updated photo.


I made the banner from some material I had in my stash. I didn't intend to leave it out there, but it's holding up really well. The kids seem to be playing in it a bit more now that it looks more friendly. They talked me in to letting them draw sea animals on one side but the rain washed them off.
Hopefully it will last quite a few more years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment