Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Possibly the funniest website ever - catalogliving.net

I looooove looking at junk mail and lately when I watch a movie or tele I pay more attention to the decorating behind the actors than I do to what's going on in the show. This website is all about looking at the sometimes weird scenes and styling in catalogues and adding a caption to imagine what could be going on there. I've just wiped away my tears from laughing so much at some of them and had to record them here...


Gary, I know for a fact it took you four times as long to put that decal on the wall than it would have taken to actually clean up


Gary and Elaine are having a hard time adjusting to their new vegetarian lifestyle, partially because their dinner consists of a bowl of lettuce and two tomatoes, but more so because their plates offer a constant reminder of what they’re missing.


Gary, you know what I meant by “just put the chairs anywhere.” Now get down from there and fix it before everyone gets here.


Gary’s eyesight has gotten so bad he can’t even read an atlas with binoculars anymore.

Gary got the idea from a parking lot in New York.  Sure the kids get rope burns climbing into bed, but their upper-body strength is amazing.


Hi Nancy, it’s Elaine.  I’m going to be a little late for lunch.  I can’t find my hat or my back-up hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment