Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My new 'wall quote'

Well I umm'd and aahh'd about it for so long I was even driving myself crazy with my indecisiveness. I knew straight away which quotes I wanted, but just couldn't decide on the size or colour. But, I'm happy to say I finally ordered my decals from www.wallquotes.com and I couldn't be happier. 

Here is the quote in the entry way...



I look at it each and every time I walk past (which is about a thousand times a day considering my bedroom is to the left hand side and the rest of the house is behind this area - excuse the mess).

Take a look at the site, they have some great ideas. You'll have trouble choosing just a few.

I also one for the main bedroom but I haven't put that one up yet as I have a few little projects going on in there which I will post soon.

By the way, if you join their facebook page you can receive updates and notifications on sales etc.

Hope you like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment